Noticed this morning 12/25/2015 that we have cracks in the ceiling, walls and baseboards....just sent in report to History Maker Homes....they haven't responded yet, but will give them the opportunity to respond and repair before I say anything negative, but from what I'm reading on here it's doesn't look good for me. We moved in on 3/6/2015....in November I noticed doors sticking and not closing then today noticed 1/4 to 1/2 inch cracks in ceiling and walls....wish me luck.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Historymaker Homes House
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- "Let this video speak for itself. The lowest bidder does the work. The super was a really nice guy but he had no experience with residential building, I..."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "I used to work for Procollect in 2015,... Today is 2/18/16 and I STILL have NOT RECIEVED MY W2 after SEVERAL CALLS of being transferred to voicemail. Then once..."
- "I sent this package to the Buyer a week ago, April 16th, 2016.. Buyer recieved package on Monday, April 18th 2016 @ 5:13pm.. I sent 8 emails confirming the shipment,..."
- "I am a college student that budgets well and spends very little money, so I rarely check my bank account because I never have to worry about running low. My..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."