They want us to close and they have not fixed the issues. They tell us we will fix it and that they would move in anyway.

This is for the main person . To me this company is all about money and not about customer. We wish that we never had a home build by they its be the because nightmare. They make promises and then turn around and say no here made this offer.

They are a oil company in the housing market all about money cares less about the customer. Highly recommend stay away from this builder u will be better off.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of way treated by corporate. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of home building. HistoryMaker Homes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned home building in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at HistoryMaker Homes.

Comments

Crowley, Texas, United States #1273467

Same here. So much disrespect and lies.

What you see is not what you get.

Whenever I close on my home next month, I have an alarming review to publish. However, it will take some lobbying or a class action lawsuit to get builders to live up to their promises and to quit blaming the customers for their substandard quality and bait n switch options.